- 4-season expedition tent with two entrances
- comfortable for two persons with their whole equipment. During expeditions the tent may accommodate up to three persons
- covered vestibule enables users to cook during bad weather.
- a flysheet with UV filter – resistant to strong UV radiation in high mountains.
- attention paid to every detail: several inner pockets and light reflecting inserts for easy set-up and finding the tent in the night-time.
- designed for extreme expeditions and trekking tours
Arco expedition tent GALLERY/VIDEO
Arco expedition tent DETAILS
NUMBER OF PERSONS
weight min: 3.50 kg, weight max: 4.00 kg.
SLEEPING AREA DIMENSIONS
150 x 215
polyester rip stop ”Uv resistant”. Water-resistant: 3.000 mm
polyethylene floor. Water-resistant: 10.000 mm
TENT POLES AND STAKES
poles: alu 7001 T6, pegs: alu
NUMBER OF ENTRANCES
DIMENSIONS OF PACKED TENT
55 cm, fi: 17 cm
Arco expedition tent
Marabut tents are covered by a 3-year guarantee. Any faults resulting from the quality of materials and workmanship that occur within this period will be removed free of charge. Our tents are manufactured in Poland – this make guarantee repairs quick and reliable
Users of Marabut tents are provided with unlimited after-guarantee services performed in our factory. These services include: replacing floors and zippers, repairing poles and providing their replicas according to dimensions specified by the customer and sewing services. More information >
Arco expedition tent TESTS
Before we introduce a tent into the market, we develop its prototypes and hand them over to our testers. The testers use the prototypes in the worst possible weather conditions. We like to test our tents in the Himalayas, but when it is not required they are tested during long-distance journeys that last several months.
The tent must perform well in all weather conditions (snow, cold, wind) and withstand hundreds of pitch up and packing operations.
After that we listen the comments of our testers - we focus on any detected faults and shortcomings – this process ensures that our tents are THOROUGHLY TESTED.
See how Marabut tents are tested >
Supply of this product was actually exhausted. For information on its availability, please contact us by email
or phone: 12 270 24 24